Looks like you’ve come across an expired job ad
Don’t worry, we are always on the lookout for new talent. Contact us and let’s have a chat about career opportunities that interest you.
Math Content Production Associate
(f/m) - Zagreb, Croatia
We are an EdTech company whose mobile app is constantly the most popular education app in the US and one of the top education apps globally, with over 150 million downloads.
Photomath app is based on optical character recognition through a mobile phone camera and a math problem solver system which recognizes, solves and shows the solving steps for printed and handwritten math problems.
The math content production team is a team that is focused on producing math content which will be covered by the app.
Help us revolutionize math learning!
Apply and become our
Math Content Production Associate (f/m)
In this role you will:
- solve various math problems and provide step by step solution with explanations (in English) for each math problem presented
- learn about existing solving methods applied at Photomath
- verify the quality of various math problems already solved
You are the right person for us if you:
- have advanced knowledge of high school mathematics (Algebra 1 & 2, Calculus, Trigonometry, Geometry)
- have the ability to explain solving of a certain math problem in a structured way (experience in mathematics education or tutoring is a plus)
- are reliable and meticulous when it comes to work
- have a systematic approach to solving problems and attention to details
- have very good English language skill, especially mathematical English
- can work at least 20 hours per week
We are offering an opportunity to:
- contribute in creating high-quality mathematical content that is offered through Photomath app
- revolutionize approach to math studies for all ages through your work with the rest of the Photomath team
- work in a young, ambitious and flexible team which values exchange of different opinions and fair play
- work in a culture that recognizes and rewards success
We are looking to:
- hire several students for a student job via their own student contract who can work at least 20 hours per week in between Mon-Sat from 8 am to 10 pm (work schedule is planned on a weekly basis)